Issuing a residence permit for qualified specialists to look for a job Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Foreigners who have a German or recognised or a foreign university degree comparable to a German university degree and whose livelihood is secured can obtain a residence permit to search for a job corresponding to the qualification. The residence permit is limited to a period of no more than six months and cannot be extended beyond this period. It does not entitle the person to gainful employment. Employment can only be allowed with the transition to a residence permit to employment, self-employment or an EU Blue Card once a job appropriate to the qualification has been found.

Valid passport Proof of secure livelihood Proof of health insurance Proof of a German or recognized or a German university degree comparable foreign university degree. a biometric passport photo

You meet the passport and visa requirements. Your livelihood is secured. There is no reason for expulsion against you. Your stay does not endanger or adversely affect the interests of the Federal Republic of Germany. You are not staying in Germany for any other purpose on the basis of a residence permit. You have a German, a recognised foreign or a foreign university degree comparable to a German university degree.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available