Professional driver qualification - certification of recognised training establishments Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Training centres for the qualification are: establishments which must be recognised by the competent authority under national law may include: Driving schools with a driving school licence of classes CE or DE Training companies that offer vocational training as a professional driver, as a specialist in driving or in a comparable state-recognised training occupation Educational institutions that offer retraining to become a professional driver or a specialist in driving (state-approved training institutions) Other training institutions
Driving schools have to contact the driving school authorities of the association-free municipalities, the Verbandsgemeinden as well as in district-free and large district-affiliated cities to the city administration until 02.12.2022 because of a recognition.
Applications in the information sheet for recognition as a training centre for accelerated initial qualification and further training can be found on the website of the Landesbetriebe Mobilität Rheinland-Pfalz.
Further information is available on the following websites:
- § 7 Professional Driver Qualification Act (BKrFQG) Opens in new window
- § 9 Professional Driver Qualification Act (BKrFQG) Opens in new window
- Professional Driver Qualification Act (BKrFQG) Opens in new window
- § 6 Professional Driver Qualification Act (BKrFQG) Opens in new window
- Professional Driver Qualification Ordinance (BKrFQV) Opens in new window
Responsible for the content
Last update or date of publication