Professional driver qualification - Certification of recognised training institutions Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Training centres for the qualification are: the establishments that must be recognised by the competent authority under National law may be, for example: Driving schools with a driving school licence of classes CE or DE Training companies that offer vocational training as a professional driver, a specialist in driving or a comparable state-recognised training occupation Educational institutions that offer retraining to become a professional driver or specialist in driving operations (state-approved training centres) Other training centres
Driving schools must contact the city administration for recognition by 02.12.2022 to the driving school authorities responsible for the recognition of driving schools of the non-affiliated municipalities, the association municipalities as well as in district-free and large district-affiliated cities.
Applications in the leaflet for recognition as a training centre for accelerated initial qualification and further training can be found on the website of the Landesbetriebe Mobilität Rheinland-Pfalz.
Further information is available on the following websites:
- Professional Driver Qualification Act (BKrFQG) Opens in new window
- § 6 Professional Driver Qualification Act (BKrFQG) Opens in new window
- § 9 Professional Driver Qualification Act (BKrFQG) Opens in new window
- § 7 Professional Driver Qualification Act (BKrFQG) Opens in new window
- Professional Driver Qualification Ordinance (BKrFQV) Opens in new window
Responsible for the content
Last update or date of publication