Granting a residence permit to qualified tolerated persons for the purpose of employment Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you only have a "Duldung", but are professionally qualified (e.B. vocational training, university degree) and have the prospect of a job, you can apply for a residence permit for the purpose of employment. Attention: You may not take up employment until you have received the residence permit. Tip: After two years of employment in the profession for which you have proven your qualification, you are also allowed to work in other areas.

Proof of compliance with the passport and visa requirement Proof of secure livelihood Proof that you meet the material and personal requirements for labour migration Proof of job or job offer Proof that there is no reason for expulsion against you Proof that you do not endanger or impair the interests of the Federal Republic of Germany Proof of sufficient living space Proof of sufficient knowledge of German

Requirements for the residence permit are: You will meet the passport and visa requirements. For the passport obligation, it is sufficient if you have a replacement id. Your livelihood is secure without you using public funds. Your livelihood is considered secure if you Income equal to the simple standard rate of social assistance (e.B. 399 euros for single persons) plus costs for accommodation and heating as well as achieve any health insurance contributions. There is no reason for expulsion against you. Your stay does not endanger or affect the interests of the Federal Republic of Germany. They have a large enough apartment. You have sufficient knowledge of German. They meet the objective and personal requirements for labour migration. As a rule, you are personally and objectively qualified if you prove the following: completed qualified vocational training in Germany or university degree acquired in Germany university degree acquired abroad and uninterrupted two years of professional experience in Germany qualified vocational training acquired abroad and uninterrupted three years as a specialist in this profession in Germany You have a job or a specific job offer. The Federal Employment Agency agrees to the granting of the residence permit. Note: You will only receive the residence permit if you have a specific job offer. Whether you receive the permit depends on the requirements of Germany as a business location and the conditions on the labour market. In the following cases, you will not receive a residence permit: They have deliberately deceived the Immigration Office about circumstances relevant to residence law. They have deliberately delayed or obstructed official measures to end their stay. They are associated with or support extremist or terrorist organisations. They were convicted of a premeditated crime.

Your husband or wife and children not yet of age have a right to family reunification. They may also be employed. If you want to be self-employed, you can obtain a residence permit under certain conditions. You will receive the residence permit in the form of a cheque card with additional electronic functions. Further information can be found under "Electronic Residence Permit (eAT) Issuance".
You must apply for the residence permit in writing at the competent authority. This obtains the approval of the Federal Employment Agency if this is required. You will then receive either the residence permit or a rejection notice. Attention : You must submit an extension application before the expiry of the residence permit.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available