Certify companies in accordance with the Chemicals Climate Change Ordinance Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you install, maintain, maintain, repair or shut down plants with fluorinated greenhouse gases, and check for leakiness or recover the gases, you need a certificate for your company. This is provided by the responsible authority. The competent authority certifies the establishments if they can demonstrate that they have sufficiently competent personnel (certificate of expertise in accordance with the Chemicals Climate Protection Ordinance) and the necessary equipment decree.

Completed application for operational certification Copies of staff certificates covering the activities in question.

Sufficient competent staff must be available for the installation, maintenance or maintenance of installations. It must also have access to the tools and procedures required for the activities subject to certification. For activities related to fire protection systems and fire extinguishers, sufficient staff with a certificate of expertise must be available for the annual expected volume of activities and the necessary technical equipment must be sufficient in terms of type and number. Registered EMAS establishments may obtain the certificate if the environmental declaration or the environmental audit report shows that the above conditions are met and that the following information can be seen: Name and registered office of the company Designation of the site as well as the certified activities in relation to the site and its facilities Name of the authority (competent body), date and signature

Related Links

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Environment, Energy, Food and Forestry Rhineland-Palatinate

Last update or date of publication