Legal advice - Registration Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you wish to provide out-of-court legal services in the following areas, you must register with the competent authority: Debt collection services, Pension advice in the field of o statutory pension and accident insurance, o of the social compensation law, o the other social security and severely disabled law relating to a statutory pension and occupational and occupational pensions, legal services under a foreign law; If foreign law is the law of a Member State of the European Union or of another Contracting State to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, it may also be advised in the field of european Union law and the law of the European Economic Area. Without registration in the Legal Services Register, legal services in connection with another activity are permitted if they belong as anancillary service to the occupational or activity picture. Permitted ancillary services are legal services provided in connection with one of the following activities: Execution of wills, House and apartment management, Funding advice.

summary presentation of the vocational training course and the previous practice of the profession Certificate of leadership according to the Federal Central Register Act Explanation of whether insolvency proceedings are pending or whether an entry in a list of debtors has taken place in the last three years prior to the application Explanation of whether registration or admission to the bar has been refused, withdrawn or revoked in the three years preceding the application, or whether an exclusion from the bar has been made and, if so, a copy of the decision Documents proving theoretical and practical expertise Proof of professional inertial insurance

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available