Restaurant: Continuation of the trade Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

After the death of the licence holder of a restaurant establishment, the same may be continued by the spouse, civil partner or the minor heir during the minor period without his own permission. The same applies to estate administrators, estate keepers or executors of the will up to a period of ten years after the succession. They must immediately notify the competent authority in writing if they wish to continue the restaurant business and notify the competent municipality of the start of the business.

Information of the Chamber of Commerce or proof of a vocational qualification in a relevant profession Death certificate of the holder of the permit If the complaint is made in person, the identity card or passport must be presented. In the case of an announcement by an authorised representative, a power of attorney must be presented.

An informal request suffices.

However, the person entitled to continue his/her can also obtain a permit in accordance with the Restaurant Act. This would be possible if he/she needed permission to add rooms anyway. At the same time, a complaint must be made.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available