Single Contact (EAP) Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to establish yourself as a trader or freelancer in Rhineland-Palatinate or if you want to work temporarily in Rhineland-Palatinate for commercial or freelance work across national borders, you have the opportunity to contact the Single Contact Person (EAP). The EAP provides information on, among other things, the requirements, procedures and formalities for the commencement and exercise of the activity, for example which applications, authorisations or registrations are required. It shall also provide the contact details of the competent authorities. If you wish, it will handle some of the necessary applications and administrative procedures for you with the competent authorities. To this end, it shall forward all applications and documents to the competent authorities and pass on their communications and communications to you. Both the provision of information and the e-procedure process by the EAP are largely offered by electronic means.

Depending on your request and the administrative procedures that result, the EAP will provide you with all the necessary application forms and forms.

Further information can be found on the EAP portal of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate. Information can also be found in the brochure "Government routes made easy", which is available for download on the EAP portal of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available