Restaurant establishment Issuing a temporary representative permit Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to operate a catering business in need of authorisation through a deputy, even though the requested restaurant permit has not yet been allocated (processing time!), you need a temporary proxy permit. The provisional authorised representative can only be granted if the restaurant permit has already been applied for or is applied for at the same time. If the trade is no longer operated by the deputy, this must be notified immediately to the licensing authority.

As a future owner of the restaurant permit: informal written application As a future deputy: Declaration of safety of the tax office a certificate of leadership information from the business central register a certificate from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of information in accordance with the Restaurant Act or a corresponding professional qualification Note: Please note that the list is not exhaustive. As part of the review of your individual case, further documentation may be required by the competent authority.

The application for a provisional authorised representative permit must be made in person by the applicant for the restaurant permit.