Permission to supply/ dissipate substances according to ChemVerbotsV Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Any person who issues or provides a permit for which substances or mixtures are referred to in Appendix 2 of the Chemicals Prohibition Regulation or for third parties shall be subject to the authorisation of the competent authority or a certificate of expertise. That is, if you are (a) Substances or mixtures which, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008, 1.dem Hazard pictogram GH506 (dead head) or 2.dem Hazard pictogram GH508 (health hazard) and the signal word Danger and one of the hazard warnings H340 ,H350, H350i, H360, H360F, H360D, H360 FD, H360Fd, H360Df, H370, H372 or provide, you must have the permission of the competent authority. If you are commercially (b) Ammonium nitrate Potassium nitrate Potassium permanganate Sodium nitrate (c) substances or mixtures not covered by (a) or (b) substances or mixtures which are 1. Under Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008, it is necessary to identify 1.1 the hazard pictogram GH03 (flame over a circle) 1.2 the hazard pictogram GHS02 (flame) and one of the following hazard warnings: H224, H241, or H242 Or 2. Develop phosphorus hydrogen when used as intended be provided, you need proof of expertise, must have the required reliability and be at least 18 years old. If you have questions of understanding, it is recommended that you contact the competent authority. Permission is granted to those who expertise has been demonstrated under the Chemicals Prohibition Ordinance, has the required reliability and is at least 18 years old. Undertakings shall be authorised to employ persons who comply with the above requirements in each establishment where the substances or mixtures referred to in paragraph 1 are released or provided. Authorisation may be limited to individual substances or mixtures or to specific groups of substances or mixtures. The permit can be granted subject to conditions and conditions can also be ordered retrospectively. No permission is needed Pharmacies Manufacturers, importers and distributors who supply the above substances and mixtures only to resellers, professional users and public research, investigation and training establishments. The simplified requirements referred to in Appendix 2, Column 3 of the Chemicals Prohibition Regulation are sufficient for this levy. Form H-phrases according to CLP regulation (excerpt) Form H-phrases (2) according to CLP regulation (excerpt) Form Appendix 2 (to Sections 5 to 11) Requirements relating to the submission of

Documents that prove that you meet the above conditions for granting a permit. As the required expertise is demonstrated, it is clear from the Chemicals Prohibition Ordinance.

Sufficient expertise is a prerequisite for the authorisation. Insofar as the entrepreneur is not himself competent, persons with expertise must be employed in his company who are competent for the relevant activities. Experts are drug dealers, pharmacists, pharmacist assistants and pharmacy engineers, PTA, pharmacy assistants, certified pest controllers, university graduates under appropriate conditions. For these persons, the legislator assumes that they have acquired expertise in the course of their training. Other persons must pass an additional expert examination with the competent authority.