Would you like to offer gastronomy with alcohol as part of a time-limited event (e.B. kirmes, city festival, shooting festival) or for another temporary occasion (e.B. baukantinen)? Then you need a temporary permit (permit).


Responsible for the content
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Innovation, Digitalization and Energy NRW

Last update or date of publication