Specialist business property when handling water-hazardous substances Determination Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Companies carrying out the activities referred to in Section 45 (1) of the Ordinance on the Handling of Water Hazardous Substances (AwSV) on the plants and plant parts referred to therein are required to be certified as a specialist company. Specialist establishments shall, upon request, provide the competent water authority with proof of the specialised holding status. This must also be proven to the operator of an installation if he commissions the specialist company with activities subject to professional operation.

Related Links

Documents may be required. Please contact the appropriate body.

The certification as a specialist company in accordance with Section 62 of the WHG is carried out by the competent body.

Related Links

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection

Last update or date of publication