Authorisation for exemptions from the Road Traffic Regulations: Grant Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If a business practice in individual cases precludes bids or prohibitions of the Road Traffic Order (StVO), an exemption permit may be applied for. This applies, for example, to exceptions
- the rules on road use,
- the prohibition on entering a motorway or a road or using vehicles not registered there;
- from the regulations for stopping and parking,
- regulations on the dimensions of vehicle and cargo,
- the rules on the wearing of seat belts and helmets,
- from the Sunday and public holiday ban,
- the prohibition of putting obstacles on the road,
- prohibited to operate loudspeakers, to offer goods or services on the street,
- the prohibition of advertising and propaganda in connection with traffic signs,
- of the prohibitions or restrictions imposed by signs or indicative signs, and
- from the ban on night or Sunday and holiday parks for vehicles over 7.5 t and trailers over 2 t in residential areas.
Documents are required. Please contact the appropriate body.
Exemptions shall be granted only in the event of urgent requirements, with due regard, in particular to the safety and order of transport.
§ 46 Abs. 1 und 2 Straßenverkehrsordnung (StVO)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication