Audit as a tax consultant Shortening
Anyone who meets the requirements can take the tax consultant examination in a shortened form on request. The request for shortened examination should be submitted together with the application for admission to the examination.
- Curriculum vitae with detailed personal details and professional career
- Passport photo (not older than one year)
- Certified copy of the examination certificates
- Diplomas and qualifications on the legal educational requirements for the examination as a tax consultant
- certified copy of the certificates and activity certificates of the previous professional activity, in particular with information on the nature and scope of the activity in the field of taxes administered by the federal or state tax authorities
- Proof of working hours
- In addition, a certificate from the Chamber of Auditors is required, which proves that the applicant is an auditor or a sworn accountant or has passed the examination as an auditor or sworn in.
The application for admission must be requested in writing or orally from the competent authority.
The applicant is
- sworn accountant, or
- Applicant who has passed the examination as an auditor or sworn accountant
§ 37a paragraph 1 Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG)
§§ 1 et seq. Ordinance on the Implementation of the Regulations on Tax Advisors, Tax Representatives and Tax Consulting Companies (StBDV)
Responsible for the content
Chamber of Tax Advisors Lower Saxony
Last update or date of publication