Register as a pension advisor Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Register in the Legal Services Register if you would like to work as a pension advisor in a business-like manner.
Anyone wishing to provide pension advice in the following areas must register with the competent authority:
- statutory pension and accident insurance
- social compensation law
- other social security and severely disabled persons' law relating to a statutory pension as well as occupational and occupational pensions
Pension advice is a part of legal advice in accordance with § 10 of the Legal Services Act (RDG). Further information can be found in the service " Legal services based on special expertise: registration ".
§ 10 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 Rechtsdienstleistungsgesetz (RDG)
- Summary of the vocational training course and the previous exercise of the profession
- Certificate of good conduct for authorities (document type O)
- Declaration of whether insolvency proceedings are pending or whether an entry in a debtor register in accordance with § 26 paragraph 2 of the Insolvency Code (InsO) has been made in the last three years before the application was filed
- Declaration as to whether registration or admission to the bar has been refused, withdrawn or revoked or whether an exclusion from the legal profession has taken place in the three years preceding the application and, if so, a copy of the decision
Documents proving practical competence:
- Job references/other certificates of previous practical activity or qualification as a judge in accordance with the German Judges Act (DRiG)
Documents proving theoretical expertise:
- Certificate of successfully completed competence course, written supervisory work and evaluation as well as a detailed description of the contents and course of the course
- Or certificate of the first examination according to § 5d Abs. 2 of the German Judges Act (DRiG)
- Proof of theoretical competence by other certificates, in particular the final certificate of a German university or university of applied sciences for at least three years of higher education or university of applied sciences with predominantly legal study contents, if the course of study imparts the legal knowledge required under § 11 (1) or (2) of the Legal Services Act.
- Proof of professional indemnity insurance
- (Minimum sum insured 250,000 euros for each insured event)
- If a qualified person is also specified: documents showing that the qualified person is permanently employed in the company, is independent of instructions and authorized to issue instructions and has the right to represent him externally
§ 26 Abs. 2 Insolvenzordnung (InsO)
German Judges Act (DRiG)
- Application forms can be found on the announcement platform for out-of-court legal services
- Online application for NAVO
- Written form requirement: yes
Announcement platform for out-of-court legal services
It is possible to register who
- personally suitable for the exercise of the activity and
- is also reliable and beyond
- has a special expertise (theoretical and practical) and proves this by documents.
Important benchmarks for the required reliability are
- the previous life (in particular any criminal offences) and
- the economic conditions.
- Registration may be made subject to conditions or subject to conditions if this is necessary for the protection of legal seekers or legal transactions.
Anyone established in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the purpose of practising a profession related to the provision of legal services may, under certain conditions, exercise this profession occasionally and as a temporary legal service in Germany.
§ 10 paragraph 1 no. 2 Legal Services Act (RDG)
§ 13 paragraph 1 sentence 3, paragraph 2 sentence 1 Legal Services Act (RDG)
§ 19 Legal Services Act (RDG)
§ 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 Legal Services Ordinance (RDV)
§ 32 Ordinance on the Regulation of Jurisdiction in the Jurisdiction and the Administration of Justice (ZustVO-Justiz)
As soon as all the conditions have been fulfilled and all the evidence and provided, the competent authority shall register and arrange for its public publication in the Register of Legal Services.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication