Do you want to run your law firm in the form of a limited liability company (GmbH) or a stock corporation (AG)? In this case, recognition as a law firm requires licensing.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Justice

Last update or date of publication