Legal association, apply for admission Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Wenn Ihr Unternehmensgegenstand die Beratung und Vertretung in Rechtsangelegenheiten und die Rechtsform Ihres Unternehmens eine Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (GmbH) ist, müssen Sie als Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft zugelassen sein.
If your main task is to advise and represent in legal matters and the legal form of your company is a limited liability company (GmbH), you must be admitted to the law firm.
Tip: This also applies to limited liability companies.
After successful admission as a lawyer's company, you will receive a certificate of admission and a confirmation of admission.
- Application form (original)
- Proof of professional insinuating insurance (copy)
- List of shareholders pursuant to Section 8 (1) No. 3 GmbHG (certified copy)
- Employment contracts of the managing directors, the authorized representatives, the authorised representative for the entire business operation (copy)
- Company contract (copy or certified copy)
- Founding document (copy)
- Shareholder decision on the appointment of the managing directors, if necessary also of authorized representative (copy)
- Certificate of the respective professional chamber of the existence of the membership of the professionals (copy)
Forms/online service available: yes
- The object of the company is the advice and representation in legal matters.
- The shareholders are lawyers, patent attorneys, tax advisors, tax agents, auditors or sworn accountants.
- Lawyers are entitled to the majority of the shares and voting rights.
- Shares of the law firm may not be held for third parties.
- Third parties may not be involved in the profits of the law firm.
- The majority of the directors must be lawyers.
- There is sufficient professional liability insurance for the bar association.
Section 59c et seq. of the Federal Lawyers' Code (BRAO)
The application form can be obtained from the Bar Association. Submit the completed and signed application with all necessary documents to the Bar Association.
- The Bar Association examines the admission requirements.
- If the admission requirements are met, the bar association is admitted and receives an admission certificate.
- With the admission, the Bar Association becomes a member of the Bar Association.
Celle Bar Association
Braunschweig Bar Association
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication