Register of craftsmen Registration by granting a right to exercise according to § 7a HwO

Without a master craftsman's examination, the applicant or the farm manager may, if necessary, obtain a right to exercise in accordance with §7a of the Crafts Code (HwO) from the competent authority. In addition, the granting of an exemption permit could be considered.

Related Links

Certificate of the journeyman's examination/skilled worker examination Certificate of the master craftsman's examination in the trade Certificates of other courses and examinations (e.B. final examination at a university or university of applied sciences, technician, industrial master, specialist courses and courses) Proof of the knowledge and skills required for the right to exercise

Anyone who already operates a craft subject to licensing can obtain a right to practising another craft subject to authorisation or for essential activities of this trade if: the knowledge and skills required for this are demonstrated. Previous professional experience and activities are taken into account.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport

Last update or date of publication