Obtain proof of successful participation in the information for the security industry Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
You must provide proof of information in the security industry if you are employed and take over guarding tasks in the security industry on your own responsibility.
The instruction is given at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and includes at least 40 lessons in which you must be present without absence. Among other things, you will be taught your legal rights and obligations as a security guard as well as techniques for dealing with people in conflict situations.
The instruction is in German, so you must have at least language skills at B1 level.
Following the briefing, you must answer written and oral comprehension questions about the contents in order to receive the certificate. With the certificate you will also be entered in the guard register.
For the opening of a security company or the use in certain areas, such as refugee shelters, discotheques or other public places, you must take the more extensive competence test for the security industry.
If you have a degree in a relevant training occupation, for example as a specialist in protection and security, you do not have to provide separate proof of the information.
- Official photo ID for identification at the time of notification
- Possibly further documents, more details can be found at your IHK
- Forms: Registration form of the IHK
- Online procedure: only for registration
- Written form requirement: no
- personal appearance required: yes, for information
- German language skills at level B1 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages
§ 34a paragraph1 Industrial Code (GewO)
The guarding instruction is carried out and certified by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
- You first contact your Chamber of Industry and Commerce about the
- The information is carried out by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce, is carried out orally and lasts about 40 hours.
- After complete participation without absence, you will receive the certificate of participation in the information.
- The certificate shall also be transferred to the register of guards.
Upon receipt of the certificate, you as an employee may take on guarding tasks.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication