You can apply for a permit to supply particularly dangerous substances or mixtures to the retail trade at the State Office for Occupational Safety, Consumer Protection and Health (LAVG).

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection

Last update or date of publication