Old people's/nursing home: Permit - Operation Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you want to operate an old people's home, you must report this (in addition to the business registration) to the responsible home inspectorate. The content and scope of the obligation to notify are the result of Section 7 paragraph 1 of the Lower Saxony Act on Supporting Forms of Housing (NuWG).
A separate notification obligation is required
- Providers of outpatient services who wish to provide or provide care services in outpatient assisted living communities in accordance with Section 2 (5) (1) Of the NuWG,
- Institutions of outpatient services who, in the form of assisted living, in accordance with Section 2 (5) second sentence NuWG, provide or wish to provide services in excess of general support services.
§ 2 Abs. 5 Niedersächsisches Gesetz über unterstützende Wohnformen (NuWG)
§ 7 Abs. 6 Niedersächsisches Gesetz über unterstützende Wohnformen (NuWG)
For the notification in accordance with Section 7 (1) NuWG, please use the joint structural survey sheet of the Lower Saxony home supervisory authorities and the associations of the statutory care funds in Lower Saxony, with the documents required there. The structural survey form can be obtained from the competent body, which will be available for information on the required documents.
- They must guarantee efficient and economic care.
- You must comply with the requirements of Section 5 (1) - 3 NuWG. In accordance with the Social Code - Eleventh Book (SGB XI), your care and care must comply with the generally accepted state of medical-care knowledge.
Your care facility must be
- work economically,
- under the permanent responsibility of a trained nurse,
- professionally and personally appropriate staff in a sufficient number and
- be accommodated in suitable premises.
Sozialgesetzbuch Elftes Buch - Soziale Pflegeversicherung (SGB XI)
Verordnung über die Mitwirkung der Bewohnerinnen und Bewohner in Angelegenheiten des Heimbetriebes (HeimmwV)
Verordnung über bauliche Mindestanforderungen für Altenheime, Altenwohnheime und Pflegeheime für Volljährige (HeimMindBauV)
Niedersächsisches Gesetz über unterstützende Wohnformen (NuWG)
Verordnung über personelle Anforderungen für Heime (HeimPersV)
Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Gender Equality
Last update or date of publication