Certificate of Completion Issuance
The certificate of completion is required for the division of a property into condominiums.
- Issuing a certificate stating that a Condominium or a partial property within the meaning of the Condominium Act (WEG) is sufficiently closed off from other apartments and rooms.
- Required condition for the land registry office of the property to establish partial ownership.
- Site plan (property map, including all facilities and buildings)
- Land register extract (as up-to-date as possible)
- Distribution plan (it must show the completion)
- Floor plan and view plan (also serves the recognizability of the seclusivity)
- no form specified by the Federal Government/Land
- Forms developed by the competent authorities themselves must be requested
- the project to be divided must be approved by the building authorities
- the intended division must comply with the building planning law
- the partial ownership must be completed in the sense of building planning law
The processing time depends largely on the quality and completeness of the required documents.
§ 7 paragraph 4 number 2 Of the Condominium Act (WEG)
- Receipt of the application by the competent authority of the districts, the district-free cities or the large cities belonging to the district
- Registration of documents
- Acknowledgement of receipt, if necessary additional claims in case of incompleteness
- Examination of documents
- Issuance of the certificate (and fee notice)
- Dispatch of the documents to the applicant
Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection
Last update or date of publication