Motor vehicle registration again Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
An decommissioned vehicle may be re-registered. At the same time, a re-marking to a desired indicator is possible.
current identity card or passport with registration certificate - not older than 3 months
Proof of the right of disposal of the holder to be entered - unless this is the result of one of the following documents:
- Unsubscribe certificate
- Registration certificate Part I and Registration certificate Part II
- electronic insurance confirmation (eVB) in accordance with Section 23 vehicle registration ordinance (FZV)
SEPA direct debit mandate for the collection of vehicle tax
- This must be submitted in writing in the original signed by the holder in the case of approval, including by third parties. In the event of a different account holder/account holder, this mandate must be signed in the original by the holder and by the account holder. The specified bank details must be proven.
- Certificate under which the Main Customs Office waives the collection of motor vehicle tax, or
- Proof of exemption
- still existing license plates
Re-registration of a vehicle
- Proof of a valid main examination (HU)
Re-registration of a vehicle
- Expert report in accordance with Section 19 Of the Road Traffic Authorisation Order (StVZO)
in addition, in the case of completion by third parties:
- informal written authorisation of the applicant and identity card of the person for whom the vehicle is to be registered
for companies additionally:
- Extract from the Commercial Register or Commercial Register
- the identity documents of the responsible person entitled to sign (Managing Director, Authorized Representative) and their power of attorney
for clubs additionally:
- Association register extract
- Identification of the responsible person entitled to sign (board of directors) and their power of attorney
in the case of underage vehicle owners, additionally:
- Declaration of consent and signature of both parents
- their ID cards
for civil law companies in addition:
- complete overview of shareholders - usually a shareholder agreement
- Power of attorney and declaration of which natural person should be admitted confirmed by signature by all shareholders
§ 23 Fahrzeug-Zulassungsverordnung (FZV)
§ 19 Straßenverkehrs-Zulassungs-Ordnung (StVZO)
Where an application form is necessary, it may be obtained in advance from the competent authority.
Approval only to the holder in the old registration district
Journeys relating to the registration may be carried out with unstamped registration plates in the registration district indicated on the number plate and in the adjacent district, provided that the competent authority allocates or reserves the number plate in advance. and the journeys are covered by the motor vehicle liability insurance. The registration plates must be affixed to the vehicle. The completed insurance confirmation must be carried along.
If you want a desired number plate, the registration or reservation can be made in person, in writing or by telephone as well as as an online service via the Internet, depending on the offer of the competent authority, already before re-registration.
§ 14 Fahrzeug-Zulassungsverordnung (FZV)
The application for re-authorisation must be submitted by the holder or a person authorised in writing.
Responsible for the content
AG Municipal editorial staff
Last update or date of publication