Investigation authorisation certificate Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you are not yet 18 years old and want to start an employment relationship, you must undergo a medical examination (youth protection examination). Without this study, employers cannot employ young people.   This requires: an examination authorisation certificate (serves as a billing document and must be submitted to the investigating doctor) and a survey form (used to represent the current physical and psychological situation and must be submitted in full to the investigating doctor).

identity card or passport or, if available, the children's ID card

No youth protection examination is required for young people who are employed during the school holidays for a maximum of four weeks in the calendar year.
Youth Employment Protection Act (JArbschG)

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available