Children's passport exhibition Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
The issue of a children's passport must be applied for and is valid for children up to the age of 12. No biometric data will be collected when applying.
Depending on the country of travel, the presentation of a rice passport with biometric data may be required. In this case, the child must apply for an electronic passport (ePassport) for minors (see Passport issuance for minors for the first time).
From the age of 10, the signature must be on the children's passport.
Wichtige Informationen bezüglich der Corona-Krise
- old child's ID or passport (if available) or birth certificate of the child
- consent (declaration) of the guardians; Proof of custody in the case of only one guardian
- current biometric-compatible photo, in passport format (45 x 35 mm) in portrait format, frontal shot without edge, without headgear and without covering the eyes
Presence of the child for identity verification
- If the child cannot be present in person, only a provisional document will be issued.
- At the latest when the document is issued, an identity check must be carried out by the competent authority, otherwise the child's passport will not be handed over.
Verordnung zur Durchführung des Passgesetzes (PassV)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication