Heating oil consumer system Display Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
The installation and operation of a fuel oil consumer system must be notified to the competent authority.
To be available:
- the construction of underground storage facilities (regardless of the quantity of storage),
- the construction of above-ground storage facilities with more than 1 000 l of fuel oil storage volume ("above ground" is also storage in the basement of a building) and
- all material changes and the decommissioning of the plant
- fully completed display form for heating oil systems
- in case of above-ground storage: floor plan sketch of the location of the container plant as well as the normally necessary collection tank with dimension
- in the case of underground storage: site plan with location of the tanks and route guidance of the pipelines, including dimensioning
For existing installations for which neither a permit nor a notification confirmation has been received by the competent authority, the notification must be made immediately.
Verordnung über Anlagen zum Umgang mit wassergefährdenden Stoffen (AwSV)
Niedersächsisches Wassergesetz (NWG)
Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection
Last update or date of publication