If you are transporting goods on a commercial basis with motor vehicles whose maximum permissible weight (including trailers) is more than 3.5 tonnes, you must apply for a permit from the local transport authority.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation

Last update or date of publication