Would you like to discontinue your business, move it to a location that falls within the jurisdiction of a municipality other than the one previously responsible, or would you like to change the legal form of your business? Then you have to deregister your business. You can find out more here.


Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation

Last update or date of publication