Broadcasting contribution in the private sector Exemption Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you receive state social benefits, you can be exempted from the broadcasting fee. The same applies to deaf-blind people and recipients of aid for the blind.

in the case of receipt of social benefits Proof of receipt of one of the above-mentioned social benefits in the original (authorisation decision or certificate of the social security institution) in case of deaf blindness: current medical certificate of deaf blindness in the original or badge with the marking "Bl" and "Gl" or Certificate of the Supply Office on the degree of hearing and visual impairment when receiving aid for the blind Current approval notice or certificate of the authority on the receipt of benefits in accordance with Section 72 of the Social Code - Twelfth Book (SGB XII) or Section 27d of the Federal Pensions Act (BVG) in case of hardship the rejection notice of the social security institution in the event of a slight overshoot of the income limit as a special hardship case if necessary, further evidence If you send the original approval notice, please mark it with the word "Original". Otherwise, you may not receive it back, as all incoming mail will be destroyed after digital archiving. You will not receive a certificate from the authority or the service provider. You do not have to mark the original badge for the severely disabled. You will receive this unsolicited return.

Related Links

receiving social benefits, such as Unemployment benefit II Welfare Bafög Basic security deafblind Reception of help for the blind You can apply for an exemption from the broadcasting fee as a special hardship case if you do not receive social benefits because your income exceeds the respective demand limit by less than 17.98 euros. If you are exempt from the obligation to pay contributions, the exemption within the apartment also extends to your wife or husband. The same applies to your registered partner.

The broadcasting contribution replaced the broadcasting fee on 1 January 2013. Please also note the other services on the subject of "Broadcasting contribution in the private sector": Broadcasting contribution in the private sector Broadcasting contribution in the private sector Deregistration Broadcasting contribution in the private sector Registration Broadcasting contribution in the private sector Re-reporting
You must apply in writing to the competent authority for exemption from the broadcasting contribution. Use the required form to do this. You will receive it for cities, in municipalities, with the competent authorities and on the Internet. You can fill out the Internet form online. Print it at the end of the input process and sign it. Enlay the required proof stake and send your documents by post to the appropriate location.

Related Links

Responsible for the content

Last update or date of publication