Contaminated land register: information Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Contaminated sites are old deposits and sites which may or are to be expected to pose a risk to the environment, in particular to human health. These may include, for example, abandoned or set-aside deposits for municipal or commercial waste (old deposits) or set-aside plants and premises (old sites) where environmentally hazardous substances have been dealt with.
In order to know whether there is a suspected contaminated area or contaminated site on a plot of land, information from the contaminated site register may be requested from the competent authority.
- Proof of ownership (copy of land register extract)
- Power of attorney of the landowner
- Power of attorney or copy of the order of the court or authority
- if available: parcel drawor or location map
- Indication of the area, hallway and parcel
- other evidence of a legitimate interest
Niedersächsisches Bodenschutzgesetz (NBodSchG)
Gesetz zum Schutz vor schädlichen Bodenveränderungen und zur Sanierung von Altlasten (BBodSchG)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication