Resident certificate issue Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to purchase a plot of land, you can obtain greater financial planning security with a resident certificate.

The following levies or contributions may be considered:

  • Development contributions (Section 124 et seq. Building Code (BauGB)), Road Construction Contributions (Section 6 Lower Saxony Municipal Tax Act (NKAG))
  • Nature conservation costs (Section 135 a BauGB)
  • Conversion compensation benefits (Section 64 BauGB)
  • Compensation contributions (Section 154 f BauGB) in urban redevelopment areas
  • Soil protection compensation amounts for land that have been cleaned up from contaminated sites (Section 25 of the Federal Soil Protection Act (BBodSchG))
  • Replacement amounts for parking obligations (Section 47 a Lower Saxony Building Code (NBauO))
  • Contributions due to services provided by water and wastewater associations
  • Sealing levies
  • Forest conservation levies

The resident certificate shall be issued by the competent authority.

Related Links

  • §§ 124 ff. Baugesetzbuch (BauGB)
  • § 6 Niedersächsisches Kommunalabgabengesetz (NKAG)
  • § 135a Baugesetzbuch (BauGB)
  • § 64 Baugesetzbuch (BauGB)
  • §§ 154 f. Baugesetzbuch (BauGB)
  • § 25 Bundes-Bodenschutzgesetz (BBodSchG)
  • informal application with the address of the client and the address of the land to be built
  • Proof of ownership of the property (copy of the land register)
  • Pre-request for construction (copy, if available)
  • Land map extract (copy)

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Home Affairs and Sport

Last update or date of publication
No information available