Registration certificate Part I Amendment Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you change your address within the admission seq. the registration district, you will receive a new Registration Certificate Part I .

  • current identity card or passport with registration confirmation - not older than 3 months

  • Approval certificate Part I

  • SEPA direct debit mandate for the collection of vehicle tax

    • This must be submitted in writing in the original signed by the holder in the case of approval, including by third parties. In the event of a different account holder/account holder, this mandate must be signed in the original by the holder and by the account holder. The specified bank details must be proven.

    • Alternatively:

      • a certificate stating that the Main Customs Office waives the direct debit authorisation or

      • proof of exemption

in addition, in the case of completion by third parties:

  • informal written authorisation of the applicant and identity card of the person for whom the vehicle is to be registered

for companies additionally:

  • Extract from the Commercial Register or Commercial Register
  • the identity documents of the responsible person entitled to sign (Managing Director, Authorized Representative) and their power of attorney


  • Already taken residence Registration or residence re-registration


The competent authority shall automatically forward the notification of the change to the Main Customs Office.

Related Links

  • ยง 13 Fahrzeug-Zulassungsverordnung (FZV)

The change must be notified by the owner of the vehicle or by an authorised person.

Responsible for the content
AG Municipal editorial staff

Last update or date of publication