If you are a recognised person entitled to asylum, a refugee under the Geneva Convention on Refugees or a resettlement refugee, you can, under certain conditions, obtain a settlement permit (permanent residence permit) after three or five years.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport

Last update or date of publication