If you have successfully completed your studies in Germany, you can apply for a residence permit for up to 18 months in order to find a job that matches your qualifications.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport

Last update or date of publication