If you would like to participate in a European voluntary service in accordance with EU Directive 2016/801, you can apply for a temporary residence permit

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport

Last update or date of publication