Do you want to work abroad in a special field in Lower Saxony after completing your studies in veterinary medicine and use an acquired further education title? You can apply for assessment and recognition at the State Chamber of Veterinarians.


Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection

Last update or date of publication