You can have your residence permit extended for the exercise of qualified employment for specialists with academic training before the end of their period of validity if you want to continue your employment in Germany as a specialist.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport

Last update or date of publication