You can apply for the extension of your residence permit to pursue an employment in which there is a public, in particular a regional, economic or labour market interest, if its validity ends soon.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport

Last update or date of publication