Public announcement of certain intermediate steps of insolvency proceedings
By publicly announcing certain intermediate steps of the insolvency proceedings, the groups of persons concerned are informed and the formal proof of service is effective.
The public announcement of certain intermediate steps of insolvency proceedings has two main objectives:
- On the one hand, all persons whose interests are affected by the opening and progress of insolvency proceedings should be informed.
- On the other hand, the public notice is sufficient to prove service to the parties.
The insolvency courts are published on the cross-border justice portal of the Federal Government and the Länder
No documentation is required.
Among other things, the public announcement is:
- Opening, discontinuation or cancellation of insolvency proceedings
- Order or annulment of self-administration
- Time, place and agenda of the creditors' meeting (convening)
- Appointment of a provisional insolvency administrator
- Ordering or lifting certain restrictions on disposal
- Display of mass inadequacy
- Refusal of discharge of residual debt
"Where can I get advice?" - Website of the Lower Saxony Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Equality
Ordinance on Public Announcements in Insolvency Proceedings on the Internet (InsoBekV)
§ 9 Insolvency Code (InsO)
The insolvency courts are published on the cross-border justice portal of the federal and state governments.
According to § 9 paragraph 1 sentence 3 InsO, the public announcement becomes effective with the expiry of two further days after the date of publication on the Internet (fiction of service).
Website of the Federal and State Justice Portal
Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Justice
Last update or date of publication