Arms production and/or arms trade - Indicate start or cessation of operations Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you manufacture weapons commercially and/or engage in arms trafficking, you must indicate the commencement or cessation of operations.

The commencement or cessation of operations for the commercial production of arms and/or the arms trade must be notified to the competent authority.

  • Weapons Manufacturing Permit or Arms Trade Permit


The weapons manufacturing permit or arms trade permit must have been issued.

Related Links

  • § 21 paragraph 6 Weapons Act (WaffG)

The notification must be made by the holder of the arms manufacturing permit or the arms trade permit or by his authorized representative to the competent authority for the place of the establishment.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication