For the operation of an arcade or a similar company, you need a permit for the respective location.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation

Last update or date of publication