If you have accepted your inheritance, you will often need proof of your status as an heir. If you are the sole heir or sole heir according to a will or contract of inheritance, you can apply for a sole inheritance certificate.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection

Last update or date of publication