You want to hold events with animals? You want to hold animal fairs, animal exhibitions or animal markets where animals are sold or traded? Then you need permission to do so before the start of the activity.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection

Last update or date of publication