Limitation of emissions of volatile organic compounds Indication when using organic solvents in plants that do not require approval

Plants that do not require approval in which organic solvents are handled in certain quantities must be notified to the competent authority before commissioning or in the event of significant changes. This applies to installations listed in Annex I to the 31st BImSchV in which activities referred to in Annex II are carried out, provided that the solvent consumption for the respective activities exceeds the thresholds set out in Annex I. The competent authority checks your notification and registers the installation in its asset register.

Display with the data that is relevant to the system.

The notification must be submitted in writing by post or electronically to the competent authority.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection

Last update or date of publication