Indicate the start of waste management activities Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you want to collect or transport waste or trade in waste, you must report the activity to the competent authority.
As a collector, carrier, dealer and broker of waste, you report this activity to the competent authority. If you carry out this activity with hazardous waste and are exempt from the permit requirement, you must attach additional documents to your notification. If you have already reported your activity and your details have changed significantly, you must file the report again. The notification obligation applies to both national and transboundary shipments of waste.
- Your waste law company number(s) as a collector, carrier, broker or dealer of waste (if already issued to you)
- the task number of your initial ad (only if you want to create a change notice)
- Your business registration (if there is an obligation to register a business)
- an extract from the register of trade, associations or cooperatives (if an application has been made)
- If you are exempt from the permit requirement when handling hazardous waste: Your waste management certificate or Your registration certificate as a certified EMAS company (if your company has a corresponding certification; in the form of a PDF file with a maximum file size of 2 MB)
- proof of business and environmental liability insurance (if such insurance exists)
- Proof of the expertise of the persons responsible for the performance and supervision of the company
- Written form required: Yes
- Personal appearance necessary: No
Advertisement in accordance with Section 53 KrWG - Nds. Trade Inspectorate
§ 53 Abs. 1 Kreislaufwirtschaftsgesetz (KrWG)
Notification and Permission Ordinance (AbfAEV)
If you want to start an activity for the first time as a collector, carrier, dealer and broker of waste or change essential information about your activity, please report it to the competent authority. By e-mail or using the online form, enter your data and submit the necessary documents. The authority may send you. a confirmation of your ad and can confirm your activity
- make them subject to conditions,
- and/or limit their time
- or provided with conditions
- or prohibit them altogether.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication