You want to operate a low-frequency system or a DC system? Then, under certain conditions, you must report them to the responsible immission control authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection

Last update or date of publication