If you run a non-profit organization or work for a social service, you can apply for a parking permit. With this you can park in certain areas for the duration of your work assignment.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation

Last update or date of publication