Proof of Disposal Confirmation Exemption Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
You are subject to the obligation to provide evidence for hazardous waste and must a proof of disposal be approved? If your disposal company is approved for the privileged procedure, your proof will be valid under federal law without official confirmation.
Disposal, i.e. recovery or disposal, including the collection and transport of hazardous waste, is subject to a verification procedure under waste law. Waste producers as well as owners, carriers, collectors and disposal companies of hazardous waste are obliged to do so. This excludes private households and small-scale producers who do not generate more than two tonnes of hazardous waste per year.
If the disposal company is approved for the privileged procedure, your proof will be valid under federal law without official confirmation. As a rule, these disposal companies are specialist waste disposal companies and have been given an exemption number for the privileged procedure.
- Mandatory forms of the Proof Ordinance ( responsible declaration by the producer (DEN, VE, DA), declaration of acceptance (AE))
- including suitable declaration analysis
- Form name: Responsible declaration by the producer (DEN, VE, DA), declaration of acceptance (AE)
- If necessary, link to the aforementioned form: Only possible electronically via the electronic verification procedure
- Online procedure possible: yes
- Written form required: yes
- Personal appearance required: no
Access to the electronic verification procedure through a mailbox directly at the Central Coordination Office of the Länder (CCS) or via a provider.
An electronic signature card is required for the necessary electronic signature of the supporting documents. This signature card is available from various providers.
Zu vielen grundsätzlichen Fragen des Nachweisverfahrens finden Sie Informationen auf folgenden Seiten:
Federal Ministry of the Environment
Central Coordination Centre of the Countries (CCS Waste)
Lower Saxony Society for the Final Deposition of Special Waste mbH
Circular Economy Act (KrWG)
§ 7 Nachweisverordnung (NachwV)
POPs Waste Monitoring Ordinance (POP-Abfall-ÜberwV)
Sections 13 to 18 Lower Saxony Waste Act (NAbfG)
Ordinance on the Provision of Special Waste (SAbfAndV)
Fee regulations for the Central Unit for Hazardous Waste (SAbfzStGebO)
Section 3 Ordinance on Responsibilities in the Fields of Circular Economy, Waste Law and Soil Protection Law (ZustVO Waste)
- Preparation of the responsible declaration (DEN, VE, DA) by the producer,
- Supplementing the declaration of proof with the declaration of acceptance (AE) of the disposal company,
- Submission of the electronic proof to the disposal authority,
Section 4 (1) SAbfAndV
Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection
Last update or date of publication