Request determination of final landfill closure Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you have taken all the necessary measures during the decommissioning phase of the landfill or the landfill section, you must apply to the competent authority for the final decommissioning to be established.
After carrying out the necessary measures for the construction of a surface sealing system and recultivation, apply to the competent authority for the final decommissioning to be established. This determination is made by means of an acceptance of the individual landfill sections and the associated technical equipment.
- at least evaluative summaries of the annual reports according to § 13 paragraph 5 DepV
- Inventory plans according to § 13 paragraph 6 DepV
- Certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of establishment or equivalent evidence of the proper installation of the surface sealing system
- Written form required: yes
- Personal appearance required: no
- In the decommissioning phase, you have carried out all the necessary measures
- You have attached the necessary documents to the application
§ 10 Landfill Ordinance (DepV)
§ 40 Circular Economy Act (KrWG)
They have already notified the competent authority of the intended closure of a landfill or a landfill section and have taken the necessary measures to set up a surface waterproofing system. The recultivation has also been completed. Now you apply to the competent authority for the final decommissioning to be established. Your application will be examined and an acceptance of the individual landfill sections and the associated technical equipment will be initiated. Subsequently, the timing of the final decommissioning and other requirements relating to the aftercare phase are determined. The decision of the authority will be sent to you.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication