Apply for operating licence for hospital pharmacy Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
For the operation of a hospital pharmacy, an operating license is required.
An operating licence for a hospital pharmacy must be applied for in writing to the competent authority.
Documents pursuant to § 14 of the Pharmacy Act must be submitted.
More detailed information on the type and scope is provided by the respective local competent authority.
If the competent authority determines that the requirements of § 14 pharmacy law are met, the operating license must be granted in accordance with the application.
§ 14 Pharmacy Act (ApoG)
§ 2 Pharmacy Act (ApoG)
Third section of the Pharmacy Operating Regulations
- First of all, you should contact your competent authority to describe your project and discuss the scope of the documents to be submitted.
- Next, make a full written request.
- Your application will be examined by the competent authority.
- If necessary, the competent authority requests further documents.
- If the requirements of the Pharmacy Act are met, you will be granted an operating license.
- Pharmacy operations may not commence operations until they have been inspected by the competent authority.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication