If a German or a German who has no fixed residence in Germany dies abroad, you can have the death certificate subsequently certified at the competent German registry office.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Home Affairs and Sport

Last update or date of publication