Investigations for dental, oral and jaw diseases Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
The aim of dental care is to examine teeth and the oral cavity in detail in order to be able to detect and treat possible dental, oral and jaw diseases at an early stage.
The dental precaution is aimed at all insured persons and serves to detect and treat possible dental, oral and jaw diseases at an early stage.
- up to the age of 6: six times, three of them in infancy (6th to the 9th month of life 10th to the completed 20th month of life 21st to the 33rd month of life)
- between 6 and 18 years: once per half-year
- from 18 years of age once a year
- some hospitals offer different services
Dental prophylaxis measures in adults include:
- the guide to effective oral hygiene,
- Notes on the reduction of risk factors as well as
- the removal of hard coverings and tooth decay or irritants that can cause inflammation of the gums.
- Electronic health card,
- Bonus booklet (from the age of 12)
Section 28 - 29 Social Code Fifth Book (SGB V)
Guidelines of the Federal Committee of Dentists and Health Insurance Funds on early detection examinations for dental, oral and maxillofacial diseases (dental early detection in accordance with Section 26 paragraph 1 sentence 2 SGB V)
Section 22 Social Code Fifth Book (SGB V)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication